Credit freezes offer the best protection against fraudsters taking out loans or credit cards in your name. A credit freeze can save you the headache, cost, time and hassle of resolving these fraudulent accounts down the road. If you are a victim of identity theft, it...
December 7, 2018 Risk Management 101: How to Help Protect Your Company From Fraud Digital transformation has ushered in new risk-management challenges, and protecting a business from fraud is more complex than ever. From data security to third-party risk, the...
Does your CFO understand the value of digital assets? Today’s CFO must understand digital technologies and be able to use them as a competitive advantage. Companies must adopt Cloud, Analytics, Social Media, Internet of Everything and Mobile/Tablet platforms...
Today’s CFO must understand the business and the strategy set by the CEO and they must align the finance function to support this strategy. A great CFO will be able to leverage technology to create meaningful dashboards that consolidate key financial information...
• Rapid and/or Uncontrolled Growth
• Critical Information required to run your business is not available
• You are spending too much time analyzing data, instead of running your business
• Lack of timely and accurate financial information
• No budgeting process in place
• Costs growing faster than revenues
• No Forecasts or Inaccurate Forecasts
• Cash Flow Constraints
• Declining Profitability
• Bank Covenant Compliance
• Succession Planning or Sale of Business
• Mergers & Acquisitions Imminent
• Revenue & Profit Maximization Strategies Needed
• ERP Selection & Implementation
• Lack of Cyber Security Strategy and training to safeguard assets
• No Internal Controls or checks & balances
• Qualifying for Grants, R&D tax credits and other small business funding options
• Selecting the right CPA firm?
• Analyzing Staffing Needs
Thank you!Your subscription has been confirmed.You'll hear from us soon.