?Over the years, we have found that many businesses faced similar challenges in achieving strong, sustainable growth and profitability over time. Some of these challenges include the timeliness and accuracy of financial reports, lack of key performance metrics, cash flow challenges, outdated technologies, and not having access to the right information at the right time.
We specialize in serving businesses with up to $100 million in revenues. While our primary industry focus is on fast growing technology and software firms, we also have significant experience in healthcare, life science, manufacturing, supply chain and distribution. Our role is to become a business partner to the CEO, providing strategic financial support, guidance and direction, giving the CEO the confidence necessary to propel the business forward. In these times of intense industry disruption, it is more important than ever to have a trusted strategic business partner to help you reach your business goals.
• Strategic Financial and Operational Analysis for Growing and/or Transformational businesses
• Financial Modeling & Analysis
• Evaluating new product lines
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Cost Optimization
• Turn around situations
• Executive Dashboards and KPI’s
• Presentations to Board of Directors
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Accounting ERP Software Evaluation & Implementation
• Due Diligence for the buy and sell side
• Pitch Decks
• Covenant management
• Business planning
• Outsourcing Back office functions
• Developing key critical metrics to manage the business
• Rapid and/or Uncontrolled Growth
• Critical Information required to run your business is not available
• You are spending too much time analyzing data, instead of running your business
• Lack of timely and accurate financial information
• No budgeting process in place
• Costs growing faster than revenues
• No Forecasts or Inaccurate Forecasts
• Cash Flow Constraints
• Declining Profitability
• Bank Covenant Compliance
• Succession Planning or Sale of Business
• Mergers & Acquisitions Imminent
• Revenue & Profit Maximization Strategies Needed
• ERP Selection & Implementation
• Lack of Cyber Security Strategy and training to safeguard assets
• No Internal Controls or checks & balances
• Qualifying for Grants, R&D tax credits and other small business funding options
• Selecting the right CPA firm
• Analyzing Staffing Needs
Tammy Martin, brings over 20 years of experience managing the financial operations of organizations. Tammy’s strengths include driving business initiatives from the strategic development phase, through overall execution and measurement of outcomes. She is adept at creating data driven metrics and consolidating this information into simple, yet powerful visuals, to drive the business forward.
Peter Gill possesses more than 20 years of experience working in Chief Financial Officer and Controllership positions, with both privately and publicly held companies. Peter has extensive experience with the financial operations of firms engaged in Software/SaaS technology and the Energy/Utilities Sector. He is experienced with M&A with founder owned and Venture Capital and Private Equity backed firms.
Take our no obligation client needs analysis now to obtain a report which will identify your performance gaps, pain points, urgency and impact levels to your organization.